Industry-Academia Collaboration: A Unique Initiative of the University
With an objective to impart best teaching, best training and best placements to our students, Mewar University has recently entered into collaboration with a number of Government and Non-Government Institutions/Industry bodies for the purpose of running industry-oriented courses and giving industrial /practical training to our students in the industry relevant to their course. Some of the collaborative institutions will also act as our Research and Development Centres. For Research and Development activities, the University has also nominated a few persons as Research Coordinators.
The collaborations made so far at national and international levels are listed below:
1. Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC), an Institution established by the Planning Commission, Govt. of India and having its Registered office at 801, Hemkunt Chambers, 89, Nehru Place, New Delhi,
2. Indian Society for Trenchless Technology, (IndSTT), an Institution supported by the Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India and having its registered office at 908, Hemkunt Chambers,89, Nehru Place, New Delhi
3. Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. Of India, having its office at A-10/A, Sector-24, Noida-201301, Distt. G.B. Nagar (UP)
4. Institute of Apparel Management (IAM) set-up under AEPC Society for Human Resource Development is an autonomous body promoted by Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC), sponsored by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India
5. Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC), Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, a Public Sector Undertaking duly registered under applicable laws of India , having its registered office at Scope Complex, Core-8, 6th Floor, 7- Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
6. Fragrance & Flavour Development Centre (FFDC), Kannauj-209726, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Govt. of India, having its registered office and campus at Industrial Estate, G.T. Road, P.O. Makarand Nagar, Kannauj-209726, Uttar Pradesh.
7. Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), Govt. of India Tool Rooms across the country for Training of Engineering Students.
8. Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. Of India for training programmes at Advanced Training Institutes at Hyderabad/Kolkata/Kanpur/Chennai/Mumbai/Ludhiana, Dehradun and Apex Hi-Tech Institute, Bangalore
9. Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow, an institution established in 1952 by Indian Central Sugarcane Committee, taken by Indian Central Sugarcane Committee in 1954 and finally taken by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) in 1969.
10. Institute of Film and Video Technology (IFVT), registered as “Private Limited Company” under Companies Act 1956(1) is an organization for promoting cinema with all modern facilities, Mumbai.
11. Asian School of Media Studies under the aegis of Asian Society of Film & Television, Marwah Studios Complex, FC 14/15, Film City, Sector 16A, Noida-201301 (UP).
12. Indian Institute of Learning & Advance Development, Gurgaon, through its parent entity Primordial Systems P. Ltd., - a Company registered under the Companies Act 1956 and having its campus at National Expressway-8, 81-P Sector-34 Gurgaon 122001, Haryana and registered office at B1/576 Janakpuri, New Delhi -110 058.
13. Industrial Automation Training Centre IATC), having its Registered office at 178, Industrial Area, Phase-II, Panchkula-134113 (Haryana).
14. Indian Society of Lighting Engineers (ISLE)-Lighting Education Trust (LET) UK.
15. All India Federation of Astrologer’s Societies, X-35, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi-110 020.
16. Channel One News, F-45, Sector 6, Noida.
17. SURE Centre of Integrated Learning, Pune, an Educational Management Services, Training & Consulting based at Chinchwad, Pune (Maharashtra).
18. Kalinga Career Academy (KCA), Plot No. 3547, Garage Chhak, Lingraj Mandir Road, Bhubaneswar-2 (Orissa) Bhubaneswar, an organization for promoting skill based training programmes.
19. Exterior Interior Ltd & EXIN Media Ltd, Under“EXIN” Group of Company, Kolkata.
20. Alliance Educareand Research Pvt. Ltd. (AERPL), a company registered with Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi and Haryana, having its office at C-11, Sector 15, Vasundhara, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP).
21. Aditya Birla Training & Research Centre (ABTRC), which has its office at CEERI Road, Pilani-333031 (Rajasthan)
22. Unique Psychological Society (UPS), which has its office at 102-G, Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025
1. CAVENDISH UNIVERSITY ZAMBIA & UGANDA, institutions of higher learning established under the University Acts of both countries, whose offices are located at INDECO House, Mezzanine Floor, P.O. Box 34625, Lusaka, Zambia and Cavendish University Uganda (CUU) of Ggaba Road, Opposite American Embassy P.O. Box 33145 Kampala, Uganda.
2. Centre of Excellence for Ph.D Studies, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
C: Research Coordinators
Mr. M.N.R. Sharma, 14-19-7, Marrispet, Tenali-522002, Andhra Pradesh
Industry-Academia Collaboration Photos:- Click here
Memorandums of Understanding:- Click here